How to Cook Tasty Flourless Chocolate Cake
Flourless Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Flourless Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake
- It's 4 of Eggs, separated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chocolate extract.
- Prepare 3 oz of chocolate chips.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Flourless Chocolate Cake instructions
- Turn the oven to 350. Generously grease two 6" pans and set aside. Separate yolks and eggs into two bowls..
- Whip the egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar in a mixer at a high speed until the meringue sticks to a spatula..
- In another bowl, stir the egg yolks, sugar, coconut milk, and extracts until well mixed. You can add up to an extra 1/4 cup sugar if you want it sweeter. Put aside..
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your chocolate chips - approx 30 seconds to start and then in 10 second increments..
- Add the melted chocolate chips a little at a time into the meringue, folding carefully into the meringue..
- Add the yolk mixture in quarters to the chocolate meringue mixture. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour half of the batter into each cake pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven..
- Test with a toothpick. When it comes out clean, it's done. Let it cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Go around the edge with a sharp knife to loosen the sides if you need to. Let it cool completely before removing from the pan. *it will sink in the center - it's normal*.
- After it has cooled off, you can fill and top it with whatever you like. I filled mine with Nutella and topped it with whipped cream. Enjoy!.