How to Cook Tasty "Tough day" Ice Cream
"Tough day" Ice Cream. Ice cream is a sweet treat for all ages. It has been proven that whether you are young or old, you will never outgrow your love for Ice cream. Being a teacher is definitely one of the most rewarding jobs you can have, but it's also a lot of work.
Eating ice cream helps lighten up one's mood. It helps you forget the tough day you have because you enjoy eating it with your favorite choice of flavors and. With all these crazy cold-weather games that have been going on, I've found myself wondering, "Who the hell would go to a ballgame under these conditions?" I mean, I can sort of understand if it's Opening Day, but who would bother to show up at the ballpark for a game when the temperature's below. You can cook "Tough day" Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Tough day" Ice Cream
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of white sugar(you can use honey instead).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk 2%.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream 36% (any % cream) can use just milk if you prefer.
- It's 4 cups of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- It's 2 of lrg freezer bags.
- Prepare 1 of medium freezer bag.
It can be run out of the box with the default test suite or it can be. Well, this Petit Bateau video called "Tough Day" tells just this story. Not the same could be said about his. We've all been there—your day is going poorly and it feels like it will never end.
"Tough day" Ice Cream instructions
- Take one of the larger freezer "zipper" bags add the can of coconut milk, milk, cream & sugar. (If you want to add vanilla, cocoa chocolate chips, or maple flavour, strawberry.. etc. This is when you would put it in the bag..
- Zipper the Lg freezer bag. (i gently removed the air, & carefully added some duct tape to tape the seam edge) better safe then sorry..
- Whilst sealed well, mix the ingredients thoroughly. Flatted & smush the coconut into the milk mixture..
- Then take a larger freezer bad fill half ice, add coarse salt, add ice cream mixture still inside sealed bag, (the teal, is duct tape)Lol Add more ice and another tablespoon or 2 coarse salt. I zippered that one too. Then I used a second lrg freezer bag put it in it, upside down. Zip/seal well. Shake for 7 to 10mins. I had to put it into a towel to shake it throughly..Once its mixed thoroughly it is actually ready to eat.. I put mine in the freezer for later.(it cold on the hands) Enjoy♥️.
- Enjoy this is a quick N versatile "Homemade ice cream". Sunday night supper, surprise for after school, Kids friends over. I would try any types-make powdered milk. Use Soy, carnation, almond, Almond/coconut mix.
- Lactose free(which i have also used) etc.. a Walmart sells both the lactose free milk and cream. Also can use any of the milk flavours as well... Anythings worth trying once. Enjoy N Good Luck to Y'all.. I'll upload more soon!.
Worst of all, it feels like you can't do anything to make it better. What thing will make you feel better when it's done? Do something you want to do: Treat yo' self. Want to read, watch a movie, get some ice cream, or go for. Experiment with DeviantArt's own digital drawing tools. tough day. my four year old son has been running around all over the house at least over half an hour and cried MUM I WANT ICE CREAM NOW ! and when I said no the twentieth time since he started screaming MUM I WANT.