How to Cook Tasty Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie. Berry Green Smoothie - Make-ahead freezer friendly smoothies that are healthy, nutritious and so refreshing for your mornings! But instead of having a green-green smoothie, I decided to throw in some frozen berries that I had on hand. Now I love all kinds of berries but I've found that blueberries.
In blender, place remaining mixed berries, milk, frosting and preserves. A high-protein smoothie that gives you the taste of cheesecake without all the guilt! Anti-Inflammatory Glow High Fiber Immune Boosting. You can cook Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
- It's 1 of handful fresh baby spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed berries.
- You need 1 oz of reduced fat cream cheese,softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of heaping of blueberry or vanilla low fat greek yogurt(I like dannon light and fit greek).
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 1 of splenda,stevia or truvia packet or a bit of honey(2 tsp).
Tartness of a green apple cuts through this creamy, bright purple, superfood-filled smoothie. Banana and cashews are a guaranteed way to make any blend feel like a decadent dessert. Mixed Berry Smoothie (Antioxidant Smoothie Recipe). A berry green smoothie with the health benefits of a regular green smoothie, but thanks to the blueberries, it's still purple!
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie step by step
- Add first three ingredients in a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds or until its thick and smooth..
Because when you put berries in the blender with your green smoothie, it turns blue and purple and pretty, and it covers up the greenness. A smoothie is so much more than blended fruit. It's an art with all of its different elements blending perfectly together. Make a tropical smoothie of pineapple, mango, and banana or add blueberry and peach to switch it up a bit for a summer twist. This spinach berry smoothie is full of antioxidant-rich berries, potassium-rich banana, and iron-rich spinach.