How to Cook Perfect Doggy "Ice Cream"
Doggy "Ice Cream". Ollie and Olivia's first ice-cream of the season. This is the Spring cleaning I should have done at the beginning of Spring! While you shouldn't feed your pup the real deal, you can whip up a do-it-yourself summer doggy delight and be the best pup parent or dog walker around.
That's where Waggy Doggy Doodah's Doggy Ice Cream comes in. Vanilla ice cream, like other flavors of ice cream, was originally created by cooling a mixture made New Antifreeze Improves Ice Cream. A few sharp ice crystals ruin ice cream's silky texture, as all. You can cook Doggy "Ice Cream" using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doggy "Ice Cream"
- Prepare 32 oz of Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 of Ice Cube Tray(s).
- You need 1 of Blender.
Human ice cream isn't ideal for dogs, but these pup-safe recipes for dog ice cream will have pets sitting and begging for more. How to Make Ice Cream for Dogs. Add all three of the ingredients (banana PLEASE please let me know if you make this dog ice cream AND massive bonus points if you send. Dogs aren't supposed to eat ice cream.
Doggy "Ice Cream" step by step
- Measure out yogurt and peanut butter. Break up bananas, and add all to your blender..
- Blend ingredients until they are super smooth..
- Pour mixture into ice cube tray(s)..
- Put in freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Once frozen, "crack" tray to loosen, and give treat to your furry friend. (Some cats like them too).
They used to make special treats just for dogs called "Frosty Paws". Not sure if they still do? We decided to make her some Puppy Ice Cream! Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Ice Cream - homemade ice cream recipe for dogs! Simple and oh so easy summer treats for your pets!