How to Cook Delicious Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies. Crowned with that classic crosshatch pattern and dunked in frosty glasses of milk, peanut butter cookies are the go-to after-school snack that we've never quite outgrown (it helps that we're a bunch of big kids at heart). Almond butter, almond flour, and dark chocolate chips come together in these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that are paleo-friendly. Made with any organic nut butter of choice.
These gluten-free peanut butter cookies are flourless, super easy, and require just a few ingredients and minutes to make! They're also naturally grain-free and Like I've said before, nut butters aren't always interchangeable! Especially in a recipe like this where there are so few ingredients and every. You can have Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Your choice of Almond butter, Cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, etc..
- You need 2/3 cup of chocolate chips, semi sweet, milk, white, or chocolate chip alternative..
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
In this video I share how to make Gluten free & vegan Chocolate Chip Nut Butter cookies. They came out chewy, just the way I. Look no further than these nut-free "peanut butter" cookies! Most schools are nut-free these days, and a lot of our son's friends also have egg allergies or gluten sensitivities.
Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine in a mixing bowl Almond butter, Vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate chips. Add sugar slowly to test for taste, before adding egg. Taste batter to see if more or less sugar could be added. If batter is of desired sweetness, quickly whip egg, and fold into mixture..
- Roll cookies into a ball and set on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 11-15 mins depending how large or how crunchy you desire your cookies.
So recently I decided to develop a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that everyone could eat. The cookie butter jar sits in the pantry, and I stare at it longingly because of the gluten content, and may drool a little while the Pilot spreads it onto toast. Cookie butter is a spreadable form of cookies! This cookie butter is healthy for you with no refined flour, sugar or oil. Suitable for vegan, gluten-free, paleo and whole food diets.