How to Cook Delicious Chikki IceCream
Chikki IceCream. Chikki Ice- Cream recipe - How to make Chikki Ice- Cream. An ice cream with a twist, the flavour of chikki. Learn how to make this awesome Chikki Milkshake with an added special touch of great tasting vanilla ice cream.
Super premium chocolate ice cream with fudge swirls and dark chocolate flakes. Ingredients: Cream, milk, sugar, fudge swirl (sugar,milk, chocolate liquor, high fructose corn syrup, nonfat dry milk, butter. All ice creams require a correct ratio of fat to liquid in order to freeze into tiny crystals that are still Many vegan ice creams use coconut milk to add fat and flavor to non-dairy milks to achieve that. You can have Chikki IceCream using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chikki IceCream
- It's of For Chikki Cone :.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White Sesame Seeds.
- It's of For Stuffing:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Clarified Butter/Ghee.
- Prepare of Ghee for Greasing also.
- It's 5 of chopped almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Choco Chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Creamy, scoopable, no ice crystals at all, no ice cream maker required! This homemade ice cream is rich, flavorful, and incredibly delicious! Wholesale, premium ice cream supplier to Singapore's leading F&B businesses. Ice cream catering including ice cream cart, ice cream live scoop station, ice cream for birthdays, weddings, and events.
Chikki IceCream instructions
- Heat a heavy bottom non stick flat bottom pan add sesame seeds into it and dry roast them.
- Take them out in a plate.
- Add Jaggery into the same pan and let it melt on low flame.
- When it becomes fluffy and light.
- Add Roasted sesame seeds into it. mix them properly and switch off the gas.
- Grease the kitchen platform and rolling pin with ghee.
- Take this mixture out quickly on kitchen platform in two portions.
- Roll them out thinly.
- Make a cone out of it, do it very quickly.
- Put this cone in a glass so that it will be in the cone shape.
- Heat a tadka pan.
- Add Clarified Butter and chopped almonds into it.
- Roast them for a while.
- Add Sugar and mix.
- Add choco chips and switch off the gas and let it cool down.
- Stuffing is ready. Pour it into the cone.
- Refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- Chikki is ready to relish.
Our ice cream is made from dairy ingredients such as fresh cream and milk, is free of vegetable oil, and contains no saturated fats. All types of Havmor Ice Creams Products in India available here. Chikki & Gajjak Tinned, Packed Sweets Fresh Sweets. Ice Cream Recipe (आइसक्रीम रेसिपी ) - How to make ice cream at home ? Each ice cream recipe will Every ice cream recipe on our page is a result of pure love for ice cream.