Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream. This recipe is super easy and if you like peanut butter you will love this. Double peanut butter ice cream is made with a big scoop of peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter cups for a rich and creamy treat everyone will enjoy. The perfect peanut butter ice cream!
Adding a little peanut butter into the ice cream mix makes this ice cream just about perfect, if you ask me. You'll need to heat up some milk, sugar, salt How Do You Make Homemade Ice Cream? This countertop ice cream maker from Cuisinart is fantastic. You can cook Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 of Butterfinger candy bars, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare of Milk (approximately half a gallon).
Pop the bowl in the freezer overnight. Peanut Butter & Chocolate No Machine Homemade Ice Cream. While this peanut butter ice cream is great and tasty as is, of course, you could always step it up a notch. It was luscious peanut buttery without being overly sweet.
Peanut Butter Homemade Ice Cream instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly (or use a mixer on high speed until thick and foamy if you're lazy like me)..
- Add sugar slowly..
- Turn mixer to low speed, (or whisk a little less vigorously)..
- Add condensed milk, vanilla, crushed candy bars, and peanut butter..
- Pour in freezer container of your ice cream maker..
- Add milk to bring mix to the fill line..
- You should know what to do from here if you've ever used an ice cream maker. If not, consult the all-knowing Google..
Even my own kids who would never choose to have peanut butter ice cream absolutely loved it and. How to make Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Let's continue with the fact that this recipe is insanely easy! This ice cream is absolutely the best when made exactly as written! There are NO substitutions for coconut cream, you will sacrifice creaminess and texture if you try a different.