Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars. Kids and adults will love them! For a refined-sugar-free version of these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars, substitute brown sugar with coconut sugar or any other un-refined granulated sugar of your choosing. Baking Tips for No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars.
It will seem like quite a. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. As my daughter and I were making these, she thought that they would look so plain - so we decided to reserve some of the chocolate/peanut butter mixture. You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- You need 1 1/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It's 1 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix-ins of choice: we like walnuts & pumpkin seeds.
These bars would also be a great way to supplement a lunch or even have as a quick breakfast with a side of fruit. I think the moral of the story is that it's hard to go wrong with this recipe, so I hope you and your family enjoy them just as much as we do! Homemade Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars vs. Often, store-bought breakfast bars appear healthy because they're low in Oats are an amazing whole grain option that's naturally gluten free, but be sure to choose certified gluten free oats for anyone with celiac disease or.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars step by step
- Line a 8x8" pan with parchment paper and set it aside. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Turn out the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it down evenly. Pop it in the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours, then cut them into square bars..
- That's it! Store them covered in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze them if you want them to last even longer..
Our recipe for no bake energy bars is the perfect snack for so many reasons. First of all, they're no bake meaning you don't need an oven or have Melted butter, honey and some peanut butter binds the ingredients together to make the bars. Substitute peanut butter for another nut or seed butter if desired. Storage: store in the freezer, individually wrapped, for up to two months. No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars. by Natalie.