Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chocolate chunks banana cake
Chocolate chunks banana cake. It is the rainy season and what better way to spend the rainy afternoon other than baking a banana cake with some ripe spotty bananas you have sitting on. This scrumptious gluten-free Banana Cake is sure to shake your post-holiday blues and get you excited for the warmer months ahead. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to I also added some chocolate chunks it was very rich.
This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. Chocolate and banana, the perfect blend! You can have Chocolate chunks banana cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunks banana cake
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped semi sweet cooking chocolate.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This cake recipe will be the hit of any gathering and gives even Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream a run for it's money for favorite dessert! This banana cake is gluten-free: It's made with bananas, eggs, almond flour, and a bit of baking soda. Banana breads and cakes are a great option for Dark chocolate chunks stirred into the batter make it rich and chocolatey. The cake is great at room temperature, but if you eat it warm, those chunks.
Chocolate chunks banana cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Mash the bananas and mix in the butter and egg until well combined.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Add in half the cooking chocolate until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto a greased oven proof pan and pop in the oven.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, drop in the rest of the chocolate chunks equally all around the cake without disturbing it.
- Complete the final 15-20 minutes of baking (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.