Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty One bowl banana chocochip cake
One bowl banana chocochip cake. Learn how to make a simple one Bowl Banana Choco Chip cake. This Banana Chocolate-Chip Bundt Cake is super-moist and extra chocolatey! BONUS: It only takes one bowl to make it!
To make banana cake, your bananas need to be very ripe. As they ripen, they get softer and sweeter, this is what gives the banana cake it's texture A quick and easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips. Mixed in one bowl, you can't go wrong with this failsafe bake. You can cook One bowl banana chocochip cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One bowl banana chocochip cake
- It's 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 100 gms of granulated sugar.
- It's 150 gms of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 50 gms of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 handful of Choco chips.
Brilliant to make with kids! one-bowl banana cake video. how-to: the perfect lemon curd. how-to: sticky cinnamon buns video. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. Add the vegan butter, sugar, almond milk and ground flax mixture Next: Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Frosting. This fluffy and moist vegan chocolate chip banana bread cake is very easy to make in one bowl, using simple pantry ingredients.
One bowl banana chocochip cake step by step
- Mash then bananas well ina mixing bowl with the help of a fork.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix well until incorporated.
- Add sugar, baking soda salt and mix.
- Add the beaten egg and blend well.
- Lastly add the vanilla Essence and throw in the Choco chips and fold in well.
- Grease a bread loaf pan with melted butter.
- Pour in the mix into the pan and spread it well.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 200 degree celcius or till done.
- Slice into pieces and store in airtight box.
These easy muffins are moist & tender with good banana flavour. The addition of chocolate chips makes them simply irresistible. In large bowl, mash bananas; whisk in eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended. I'm a sucker for one-bowl anything. Robin's a sucker for banana breads.