Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Molten Chocolate Cakes
Molten Chocolate Cakes.
You can have Molten Chocolate Cakes using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Molten Chocolate Cakes
- You need of for chocolate molten cakes.
- It's 6 ounces of semi sweet chocolate chopped, for best results use bar chocolate not chips.
- It's 4 ounces of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's 2 of large egg yolks.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's of confectioner's sugar for dustimg.
- You need of for garnishes.
- It's as needed of Strawberry or vanilla ice cream,.
- Prepare as needed of Whipped cream,.
- Prepare of Chocolate covered strawberries or any fruit.
Molten Chocolate Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 4 - 6 ounce ramekins well with bakers spray. Set them on foil lined baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until melted and smooth.
- In a bowl beat eggs, egg yolks,sugar, vanilla and salt until pale andd thickened about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate and flour into the eggs until just well combined.
- Spoon into ramekins evenly and bake about 12 minutes until the sides are firm but the center is soft.
- Let cool just 10 seconds then place a serving plate inverted on top of ramekin and flip over, dust top with confectioner's sugar.
- Serve immediately with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries.
- These can be made up to 12 hours ahead and refrigerated unbaked. Be sure to bring to toom temperature before baking.