Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins. You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make these tasty muffins. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. This keto chocolate chip muffins recipe relies on baking soda to make the muffins rise.
Looking for a low-carb Keto Chocolate Muffins recipe that's moist and sweet just like what you're used to? These Keto Chocolate Muffins are, gluten-free, grain-free and sugar-free and above all - very yummy! I absolutely love this recipe for any hours of the day — breakfast, lunch, heck even dinner. You can cook Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins
- It's 1 TBSp of Butter *melt in Microwave 25 sec.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 TBsp of Pyure sweetener.
- Prepare 1 of Lrg Egg.
- It's of Mix well**.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Almond Flour.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- It's 1/2 TBsp of Cocoa Powder *Unsweetened.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Mix until smooth w/o lumps**.
- You need 10-15 of Sugar Free chocolate chips.
As adults, we can enjoy a nicely baked treat whenever we like! My morning routines are fully equipped with keto muffins with a rocket fuel latte. Unlike packaged or bakery muffins, this keto chocolate chip muffins recipe won't throw you out of ketosis. Recently I found myself facing off with an individual package of chocolate chip mini muffins.
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins instructions
- First melt the butter in Microwave for 25 sec in Lrg mug of choice.
- Next add the Vanilla and Pyure until smooth..
- Now add One large Egg and Mix Well..
- Next add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth with no lumps..
- Add the Sugar Free chocolate chips and mix in..
- Lastly, cook in microwave for 90 sec uncovered..
- When done, take out and let cool for a few min. When it's cooled, flip cup over onto plate to get muffin out..
- Add additional toppings if desired or eat as is. Enjoy!.
You know, the kind you might throw in a kid's lunch box? Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Easy keto chocolate chip muffins that are so moist and tender you will never believe they are low carb and keto friendly. When hunger strikes in the morning, these fluffy chocolate chip muffins taste just like real deal but won't kick you out of ketosis. These keto chocolate chip muffins are much easier than the cookies and bake much easier as well.