Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Keto Lasagna
Keto Lasagna. Keto Lasagna keeps carbs to a minimum to bring you maximum cheesy protein goodness. Going Keto can be hard when you start thinking about what you'll be missing. This Keto Lasagna Bake ditches the noodles, and it's so simple, you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner.
This keto version is the ultimate comfort food. I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. For an easy keto dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy, try this keto lasagna. You can cook Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- Prepare of Keto Noodles:.
- You need 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Meat Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It's 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- You need 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- It's 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- It's 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- It's of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- It's 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
There is no need to lay down layers of sliced zucchini or shredded cabbage, this lasagna recipe uses sliced deli chicken. This means we have to combine the two. This low carb pasta recipe is keto and amazing. 🔪If you want to slice. This pasta free low carb spinach lasagna recipe with meat is always a hit!
Keto Lasagna step by step
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
No Noodle Keto Lasagna with Spinach and Meat. This delcious keto lasagna will quickly become one of your new favorite low-carb dinners! Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles - Gluten-Free - This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Warm layers of seasoned spinach, ground beef and melted cheese - you won't Hearty, flavorful keto lasagna proves once and for all that you don't need starches to enjoy. Keto lasagna is a low-carb and delicious twist on the classic Italian-American dish made with cauliflower, meat sauce, and ricotta cheese.