Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy 5 Ingredient Microwave Cake
Easy 5 Ingredient Microwave Cake.
You can cook Easy 5 Ingredient Microwave Cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 5 Ingredient Microwave Cake
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe to overripe bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of wheat flour / atta.
- You need as per taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of cocoa powder/ chocolate.
Easy 5 Ingredient Microwave Cake instructions
- Mash the bananas well in a bowl with a fork (cut the bananas into small pieces first to make this easier and the mix will be smoother too).
- Add 2 whole eggs to the mashed bananas and combine well. Google alternatives for eggs in baking if you do not consume eggs :).
- Slowly incorporate wheat flour/ atta into the mixture. Mix it in gradually until well combined. Make sure to wet all the flour to eliminate any pockets of dry flour in the mix..
- Add sugar to your liking (bananas will add some sweetness too so taste to check).
- Add and gradually mix in the cocoa powder to this mixture similar to the flour. (if you don't have cocoa or chocolate powder, you can use a bar of chocolate melted over boiling water in a glass bowl).
- Optional : add almonds/walnuts/cashews or any extra crunchy elements.
- Grease a glass/ceramic microwave safe dish with a little bit of oil and pour in the mixture..
- Microwave it in bursts of 2 mins, keep an eye on the mixture and observe intermittently. Continue until it is fully cooked in the center..
- Poke the center of the cake with a knife/toothpick and remove slowly. If it's fully cooked it will come out clean. If not, microwave for an extra minute..
- Wait for the cake to cool and add your favorite toppings! Suggestions: peanut butter/ whipped coffee / Nutella & enjoy!.