Easiest Way to Make Tasty Eggless vanilla cake with orange zest and chocochips ( in pressure cooker)
Eggless vanilla cake with orange zest and chocochips ( in pressure cooker). Here is perfect Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake In Pressure Cooker Without Oven recipe for vegetarians. It is very easy cake recipe. Eggless Choco Vanilla Cake in Pressure Cooker This recipe very easy and simple to do.
Eggless Vanilla Cake: When I posted this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe a few weeks back, I was being asked if it could be baked without the This Eggless Vanilla Cake is simple to bake and uses readily available ingredients. Like us to stay in touch with the latest updates from Eggless Cooking. I have made this cooker cake in orange flavor and we absolutely loved it. You can have Eggless vanilla cake with orange zest and chocochips ( in pressure cooker) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless vanilla cake with orange zest and chocochips ( in pressure cooker)
- It's of for the cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil unflavoured.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of yogurt.
- It's of flavours.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of orange zest.
- It's 3 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- You need of how to use pressure cooker.
- Prepare 1 of pressure cooker without rubber casket and whistle.
- Prepare 1 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1 of metal or aluminum plate perforated.
Here is my recipe for making cooker cake with detailed steps. Now sift baking powder, flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt directly over the wet ingredients. While making this eggless vanilla sponge cake made in pressure cooker try to use the biggest burner on your stove, keeping at a low flame, so that the base of the cooker heats up slowly and uniformly. You can also try other easy cakes like the Eggless Chocolate Cake, Pineapple Sponge Cake and.
Eggless vanilla cake with orange zest and chocochips ( in pressure cooker) instructions
- Sieve together all purpose flour,baking soda and baking powder together atleast 3 times..
- Whisk sugar and oil first till smooth paste and add yogurt.whisk well till sugar dissolves.do not overbeat with electric mixer. Add 1tspn vanilla essence and the orange juice..
- Add the sieved flour mixture to the wet and hand whisk in the figure of 8 and in circles alternatively till all the powders are mixed well..
- Add a cup of salt to the dried pressure cooker and place a perforated plate above it.remove the rubber casket and the whistle from the lid and close the cooker.keep in high flame for 5 mins..
- Pour the cake batter in a well oiled and dusted cake tin or vessel.sprinkle the chocochips and zest and mix lightly if needed be.tap the vessel and place it in the cooker,avoid touching the sides of the cooker.cover again with lid and cook in mid to low heat for 30-40 mins..
- Insert toothpick or skewer to Chk if done.switch off flame n let it rest for 5 more mins.then take it out to cool for 5-10 min, transfer and serve..
Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake - Doesn't it sound interesting? If you have doubt whether you can get a good rava cake by following I have tried making Eggless Vanilla Cake before in pressure cooker. Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies in Hide & Style Biscuit. To get a more dominant flavor of oranges, add orange. Soft, moist & delicious eggfree orange flavored cake.