Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies
Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies. Soft and chewy chocolate cookies studded with the word's best Easter candy: Cadbury Mini Eggs. I have a special love for Cadbury mini-eggs. They remind me of my Mom, who always let me buy the little single serving packs they had near the register at our neighborhood grocery store growing up.
I've always absolutely loved Easter, mostly because of what it represents as a celebrating Christian. I love teaching my toddlers all about Easter and the meaning behind the resurrection of Jesus Christ. These Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies are a great way to either use up leftover Easter candy or use it to celebrate the holiday itself. You can have Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies
- It's 3 of semi Sweet chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla Extract.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of choco chip.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted Cadbury chocolate.
They're chewy and full of crunchy candy to make an ultimate Easter dessert. Before I settled on these chocolate cookies, these were initially peanut butter cookies. Cadbury Chocolate Egg Cookies are soft cookies with sweet milk chocolate with crunchy candy shells…perfect for an Easter treat! I know I'm coming in a little under When she talked about the milk chocolate and crunchy candy shell on the Cadbury Chocolate Eggs in a cookie, I knew I had to try it.
Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degree f..
- Line a baking sheet..
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or double boiler untill smooth set aside..
- Add butter and sugar to a bowl and mix well, add egg, vanilla extract mix well..
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix until combine. Add baking powder and salt mix well..
- Add choco chips, stir into batter..
- Spread the batter in cookies sheet bake for about 15 minutes..
- Don't be to over bake them..
- Remove from the the oven and cool..
- Serve drizzle melted Cadbury chocolate syrup..
These Easter Cadbury Mini Egg Cookiess take chocolate chip cookies to a whole new level! You can't go wrong adding Cadbury eggs to any treat! You can mix the Cadbury Mini Eggs into the dough as you are forming the cookie dough balls and have little hidden surprises on each cookie. A buttery thumbprint cookie filled with chocolate frosting and topped with a mini Cadbury egg! We have a confession….we can go through bags of mini Cadbury eggs like they are going out of style!!