Easiest Way to Make Perfect Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake
Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake.
You can have Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake
- You need 1 of cake Chocolate Sponge CakeOr your choice.
- You need of ☆Cafe Au Lait Cream:.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- You need 40 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of ☆Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Brandy or rum (or your choice of Western liqueur).
- It's of Filling..
- You need 8 of Oreo cookies.
- You need 2 of Bananas.
Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake instructions
- Bake the chocolate sponge cake. Slice into 3 layers and coat with syrup..
- Dissolve the instant coffee in hot water. Since there is only a small amount of hot water used, the coffee may be difficult to dissolve, so if necessary, you can heat it in the microwave for a few seconds..
- Add the sugar and brandy/rum to Step 2 and stir. Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks begin to form, and then add the coffee mixture..
- Use a whisk or hand mixer on low speed to whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Then use it to coat the cakes..
- By the way, this time I sprinkled Oreos on the bottom layer, and I put both Oreos and bananas on the top layer. It's up to you..
- See"Chocolate Decoration Cake" for tips on how to decorate your cake!.
- This is the chocolate sponge cake that I use..
- I decorated the top of this one with Kyouhou grapes and frozen berries. I dusted it with cocoa powder..
- This is the center after cutting..