Easiest Way to Make Perfect Dates banana cake
Dates banana cake. Soft and moist dates and Banana cake which taste so yummmy. The cake is terribly quick to make and taste amazing with a cup of tea! Mash the bananas and chop the dates.
Spoon over the top of the cake and leave to set. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. You can have Dates banana cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates banana cake
- It's 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It's 2 of medium-sized Ripe Banana.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of chop nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chop dates.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of Milk.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. This date and banana loaf cake is tried and tested and enjoyed by all of the family. Studded with sweet dates, this cake has natural sweetness from fruit, meaning you can use less sugar.. Banana Date Cake Recipes on Yummly
Dates banana cake instructions
- Preheat the oven or pateela to 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Take a ripe banana. Mash the bananas well with a fork. Once the bananas are thoroughly mashed, add chop dates and mash them with fork. Then add oil.Now add milk and vanilla essence.
- Stir it well with a hand whisk until the ingredients Mix well so that the oil is mixed evenly. place the sieve over a bowl. Add the whole wheat flour.Add in cocoa powder and baking soda.Add in baking powder as well. Sift the flour Gently fold everything well for 10-15 seconds. Don't over mix. Then add half of the chop nuts to the mixture.
- Give a stir, and the final mixture should be thick. Grease a cake pan with oil. Pour the mixture to the cake tin, garnish with nuts and gently tape iT.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg C for 35 -40 minutes (baking time depends on the size of the cake pan and oven) at 180°.till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow cooling in the tray for 5 minutes once done. Once the cake is cooled down completely, cut into pieces, and serve.
Carrot, Walnut, And Date Cake, Banana-date Cake Spiced Banana Date Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting (Gluten-free & Refined Sugar-free). It is a delicious banana bread sweetened only with ripe bananas and pureed dates. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and taste. This cake starts with a simple base then the dates and banana is added and it becomes a wonderful accompaniment to an afternoon tea with friends.