Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Caledonian Cream Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF. You need of Grated dark chocolate to garnish if desired. Vickys Caledonian Cream Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF instructions.
This easy dessert is always a hit with kids and is perfect for St. Patrick's Day Treat - a package of rainbow licorice with chocolate gold coins and a cute. Irish cream chocolate cupcakes frosted with a rainbow for St. You can have Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 box of (3.4oz/100g) jello instant pudding mix (vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, lemon & pistachio flavours are all gf, df, ef, sf).
- Prepare of milk of choice for making up the pudding as required.
- You need of rainbow of fruits such as raspberries, cantelope, banana, honeydew melon, blueberries etc.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows or whipped coconut cream.
They're decorated with a new frosting technique that's easier than you think! Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF. You'll find pineapple, mandarin and strawberry tarts in any family run. These green, rainbow, and boozy St.
Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If using dairy milk follow the box directions and add 2 cups / 480mls milk to the pudding. Whip up, spoon into bowls & chill as normal.
- If using alternative milk, use 2 boxes of pudding but only add 2 cups of milk in total, a little extra maybe if it needs it but not a lot or it won't set when chilled.
- Alternatively still you could use custard, yoghurt, ice cream etc.
- I used jello pistachio instant pudding to go along with the green Irish theme. You could use vanilla or banana flavour and add some green food colouring.
- Slice or chop your chosen fruit so you can make a rainbow picture from the pieces.
- Set them on top of the chilled pudding and use mini vegan marshmallows or whipped coconut cream to make puffy cloud decorations.
- Great for kids at any time of the year but especially on St Patricks Day!.
Patrick's Day desserts are the best way to end your St. Give in to your sweet tooth with these These little brownies prove that you don't have to go to the end of the rainbow to find the perfect St. You don't need to be Irish to get into the St. Patty's Day From healthy to decadent to whimsical, these desserts are a delicious way to get in on the luck of the Irish. Whether you are satisfying a sweet.