Easiest Way to Make Delicious Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola)
Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola). Kaipola is a healthy and gluten free variation of banana (plantain) cake. The preparation does not use baking soda, baking powder, maida or any dairy. Tender and moist gluten free banana cake that's made easily in one bowl with a rice flour blend, and a sweet cream cheese frosting.
Pretty Bee. canola oil, light brown sugar, bananas, non dairy milk. Since going gluten-free a few years ago, I've been turned on to a number of non-wheat flours. My relatives from India first told me about banana flour and I was intrigued, probably like you. You can have Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola)
- You need 2 of large ripe plantains(as ripe as possible).
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of clarified butter or ghee.
- You need pods of Cardamom 4 to 5 no.s.
- You need of Cashew nuts as needed to decorate.
- It's of Raisins as needed to decorate.
My cousin told me that they use it in cooking oftentimes but didn't give me specific recipes (note to self: ask!). This Gluten Free Banana Cake is tender, flavorful, and hard to resist. It's delicious on its own, but This gluten free banana cake recipe is quick and easy and doesn't require any fancy equipment to Check the ingredients of your gluten free flour mix for xanthan gum. If your flour mix doesn't contain.
Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola) step by step
- Cut the plantains length wise. Remove the seeds from inside and chop it into small pieces. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of sugar (depending on the sweetness of banana) and keep it aside.
- Fry 5 to 6 cashew nuts and raisins in ghee and keep it aside. This is used to garnish the banana cake..
- Heat a non stick pan with 3 to 4 tbsp of clarified butter or ghee. When the ghee starts to become hot, add the chopped bananas and cook it in low to medium flame until it is light golden brown in color and cooked well. Turn off the heat and wait it till the mixture cools down..
- In a separate bowl, break 4 large eggs, add 3 tbsp of sugar, 4 cardamom pods, a pinch of salt (to balance the sweetness) and 1/4 cup milk. Blend this mixture very well using a folk or by using a blender..
- Add the chopped bananas into the egg- milk batter and mix well to form a batter. At this point you may check the sweetness in the batter and add more sugar as per your taste..
- Heat a non stick pan, add few tbsp of ghee to it. When it becomes hot, pour the batter to it. Cover the pan and cook it in very low heat. When the top portion is about set,place the fried cashews and raisins on the top. This is done so that it won’t submerge inside the batter. Close the lid and continue to cook the batter in low heat..
- Wait till the top sets and side starts to become brown or starts to detach from the pan. It might take about 10-15 mins. The cake will be cooked when the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- At this point demould the cake to a plate and reverse it. Put it back into the pan with the top facing down. This will allow the top side to cook and change the color to golden brown. Keep it for 5 mins or so. Make sure to do this step in low heat as well. Your banana cake is now ready. Serve hot with coffee !.
Namaste Perfect Blueberry Pancakes Gluten Free flour #bananaglutenfreepancakeseggs (banana gluten free pancakes eggs). These soft, cake cookies are made gluten free, grain free, and wheat free with coconut flour and coconut milk. They're also dairy free, low in sugar and very easy to make! Banana cake is always a favourite, and for those of us who can't have gluten, there's no need to miss out! And of course, if you're not gluten free just sub whole wheat pastry or all purpose for the.