Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Fruit Popsicles
Fruit Popsicles. Healthy homemade fruit popsicles made with five ingredients or less! Making homemade fruit popsicles are a fun way for kids and adults to experiment in the kitchen. See more ideas about Popsicles, Popsicle recipes, Fruit popsicles.
A coconut milk cream swirl may be added for fruit and cream popsicles. These fresh fruit popsicles are so easy to make! All activities should be supervised by an adult. You can have Fruit Popsicles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Popsicles
- You need 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- It's 5 numbers of Strawberries.
- You need 1 cup of Grape juice Apple juice / / any mixed juice.
- It's 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Honey.
Turn them into some refreshing summer fruit popsicles of course! Choose any fruits or fruit combinations you like. Summer fruits like berries and watermelon make great popsicles so experiment to find your favorite flavors. When I was dreaming up my Popsicle recipe I was reminded of the most refreshing frozen fruit experience I've.
Fruit Popsicles instructions
- Wash the berries, slice the strawberries, and keep aside. You can cut the fruits to suit the size and shape of your popsicle molds..
- Sweeten the yogurt with honey and keep aside. I sweetened it very mildly, but you could make it to suit your taste..
- Fill the molds, almost to the brim, with the fruits. I have two sets of four, so I decided to make four each of the juice and yogurt versions..
- Now pour in the juice to fill the molds, making sure it won’t spill when you put the tops on. Similarly, fill in the yogurt too and place the tops. Freeze for 6-8 hours..
- You might have to run the molds under the tap to loosen the popsicles. Unmold and bite into a mouthful of joy! Bon Appètit..
Homemade popsicles are my favorite in the summer because there are so many fresh fruits available. Transfer mixture to a blender, blend until completely smooth. Featuring Blueberry Mango Popsicles, Raspberry Lemon Popsicles, Pineapple Coconut Popsicles and Kiwi Strawberry Popsicles. We froze 'em into delicious fruit popsicles! Get ready to take a blissful bite of your smoothie today.