Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes
Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes. Chocolate Mint Cupcakes are a refreshing dessert perfect for winter holidays and any other occasion. A chocolate moist base, filled with a white chocolate. Homemade chocolate cupcake recipe with easy mint chocolate chip buttercream frosting.
Most coconut cupcakes are often a bit too dense and flavorless in my opinion, often presenting bland cake with a avalanche of coconut plopped on top. Taste: Mint + chocolate = heaven. Texture: The cupcake is super duper moist while the frosting is lusciously smooth. You can cook Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes
- Prepare 1 cup (150 g) of Exe self-rising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup (75 g) of plain flour.
- You need 1/3 cup (35 g) of cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 cup (140 g) of sugar (165g of youve got a sweet tooth).
- Prepare 185 g of margarine or softened butter.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper mint flavor.
- It's of Topping.
- It's of Cooking chocolate dark.
- It's 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut (Naturalli from Healthy U).
Feel free to use melted coconut oil instead of vegetable oil if you'd prefer..chocolate matcha mint frosting popped into my head (no I've never tried this combo before), I decided to make cupcakes to Put cupcake liners into a muffin plan. Combine the coconut milk and egg whites and whisk together. Put the flour, sugar, baking powder. Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Andes baking chips and two-tone frosting.
Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes instructions
- Sift dry flours and cocoa into medium large bowl. If using electric mixer, add remaining ingredients: beat on low speed until combined, increase speed to medium: beat until mixture is smooth and paler in colour.
- Line a 12-hole muffin/ cupcake tray.
- If using wooden spoon or hand whisk, beat eggs, set aside. Cream margarine and sugar until the color moves from bright yellow to pale yellow. Add in the eggs and peppermint, mix, Pour in dry ingredients, mix gently, to keep the air in, until smooth..
- Drop 1/4 cup mixture into paper cases in the lined tray. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Stand cakes 5 minutes before removing, place on wire rack to cool..
- Melt chocolate in a non- reactive bowl placed in a Sufuria of hot water. Did the cupcakes one at a time so that the top is covered in melted chocolate, then dip in the dessicated coconut so that the coconut sticks to the melted chocolate, set aside. The chocolate drys up quickly and your cupcakes are ready to serve..
All this mint chocolate cupcake perfection ended up completely for naught! A huge storm blew through that resulted in downed trees, power lines, no electricity, and work being closed. See more ideas about Mint chocolate, Mint chocolate cupcakes, Cupcake cakes. Mint Cookies 'N Cream Cupcakes with chocolate sandwich cookies in the cake and in the frosting, topped with another cookie. Chocolate Mint Cupcakes are a refreshing dessert perfect for winter holidays and any other occasion.