Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Muddy Buddys - Keto Style
Muddy Buddys - Keto Style. This is a very simple recipe that tastes just like the real thing. I made a large batch but this recipe could be cut in half. Muddys Buddys hosts several different types of event throughtout the year, from the Dayton Off Road Expo in February to several trail rides and meet-and-greets, to Jeep Jam in August, there is always something to do.
Keto Noodles, Shirataki Noodles or Miracle Noodles (Konjac Noodles) all go by very similar names, but many people don't know how you make them taste delicious. These noodles are the perfect way to still enjoy European and Asian cuisines without submitting to the carbs that are generally present in both. Muddy Buddies is all about taking the stress out of grooming for your dog and you. You can cook Muddy Buddys - Keto Style using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muddy Buddys - Keto Style
- It's 5 oz (2 bags) of Epic Himalayan Pork Rinds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lilly's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It's 6 Tbsp of Butter.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Swerve Confectioners Monk Fruit.
With us, your dog's comfort and safety is our priority. These Persian style meatballs are a tasty keto comfort food recipe. A healthy low-carb dinner made with beef meatballs, green beans and cauliflower rice, all infused with This veggie Shakshuka is an easy keto recipe that features eggs poached in delicious tomato and pepper sauce, spinach and feta. Whether you call it muddy buddies or puppy chow, this snack mix is FUN!
Muddy Buddys - Keto Style instructions
- Empty Pork Rinds into gallon zip lock bag and break into pieces (Check's Cereal piece sizes) and transfer into bowl..
- Melt in a double broiler the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter until smooth..
- Mix in Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Salt..
- Take chocolate mixture out of double broiler and put into a large bowl. Mix in pork rinds and stir/mix until completely coated..
- Put all contents into a zip lock bag and add monk fruit. Zip up bag and shake until all coated..
- Put in a bowl and serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator..
A sweet, crunchy cereal treat made with peanut butter and chocolate. It's so easy to make Muddy Buddies and such a fun thing to do with your kiddos. Just melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt together in a big. I get asked daily on how I get my curls so perfect! Honestly, I do not wash my hair very often!