Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches
Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches. These ice cream sandwiches satisfy ice cream, brownie and cookie lovers! No Bake Banana Split Oreo Dessert - layers of creamy cheesecake, pudding, and fresh fruit makes this an incredible no. Can you resist stuffing yourself with these ice cream sandwiches stuffed with yummy Oreos?
Oreo ice cream sandwiches take a popular biscuit and transform it into a frozen treat. Using condensed milk ensures this ice cream is so easy to make, you don't even need an ice cream machine! Creamy ice cream sandwiched between thick, cookie shaped pieces of Oreo crust - just like the Oreo Madness dessert that TGI Friday's used to serve. You can have Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches
- It's 1 cup of and 1 tablespoons all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of Vanilla Ice Cream, softened.
- Prepare of Oreo cookies (I used 6).
Chocolate chip cookies, brownies and Oreos unite in one epic ice cream sandwich. what are you waiting for? 😍. PagesMediaTV & filmTV NetworkFood NetworkVideosHow to Make Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sandwiches. Small and cute ice cream cookie sandwiches. Smart girl - thanks for the light bulb moment!!!
Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches step by step
- Mix together the flour and baking soda in a bowl. In an electric mixer bowl mix the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add the salt, vanilla, eggs, and mix..
- To the fluffy mixture, add the flour mixture and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F/175° for 8-10 minutes. Then cool completely..
- Line a baking dish with plastic wrap, layer the bottom half with vanilla ice cream, and place the Oreo cookies on top. After that cover the top half with more ice cream, then place another piece of plastic wrap on top, and freeze for 2-6 hours..
- Using a greased glass cut circles of ice cream that are about the same size as the Oreo cookies. Finally sandwich the ice cream between 2 cookies and serve. ✨Enjoy!✨.
I want some today!!! that looks SO good! you are so creative with stuff like this! my favorite one would be the one with the triple chocolate. Crushed chocolate sandwich cookies form a firm yet moist crust when mixed with store-bought fudge topping. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is the perfect filling to make an impressive treat. All you need is Oreo cookies, some ice cream, and sprinkles to create these mini Oreo ice cream sandwiches. The delicious Klondike® OREO® cookie ice cream sandwich is made of vanilla ice cream mixed with OREO® cookie pieces between two gigantic OREO® The sandwich of your dreams can be found wherever ice cream is sold.