Recipe: Yummy Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!"
Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!". I always loved pasta and ground beef ,mmmm! How to Prepare Yummy Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" Recipe: Tasty Vegan vetkoek and savory mince.
You can cook Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!"
- You need 1 pack of Tofu Shirataki spaghetti.
- It's 1 pack of Yves mexican veggie ground beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ketchup (amount to your taste).
- It's 1 of thin slice of butter (of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need of Medium sized tomato diced.
- It's of Vegetable stock season.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It's of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Splenda sweeteners 5 packet's.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It's of Parmesan cheese powder.
- You need 1 of plantain.
- Spaghetti: Using a strainer, wash noodles with warm water. Place in a microwavable bowl along with a little sea salt and garlic powder. Mix well then warm for 3 minutes..
- Yves mexican veggie ground beef: Using a frying pan, place burner on medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil to coat base of pan, place onions and tomatoes in pan adding meat a few minutes after veggies heat a bit. Let cook for about 6 minutes then add sea salt, butter, vegetable stock seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce and ketchup. Mix well. Serve on top of noodles with sprinkled parmesan cheese powder. For plantain slices, for a more sweeter soft texture I used a over ripped plantain to fry..