Recipe: Yummy Keto GF Lemon Bars
Keto GF Lemon Bars. These keto friendly lemon bars feature my almond shortbread crust recipe, which is topped with a luscious lemon topping. Given the bright yellow color, they are a beautiful addition to any table and I think they have the potential to convert anyone who doesn't believe in lemon desserts. Thanks so much to Tasteaholics for letting me share this recipe!
A crumbly lemon almond cookie base is the perfect canvas to. Keto Lemon Bars are in my opinion one of the best keto desserts you can make in the summer. Mostly because these low carb lemon bars are refreshing, tangy. You can cook Keto GF Lemon Bars using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto GF Lemon Bars
- You need of Crust.
- It's 2 sticks of butter (softened).
- You need 2 cups of coconut flour.
- Prepare of Zest from 6-8 lemons.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Stevia sweetener.
- You need 1 of egg (2 if you want the crust less crumbly).
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Stevia.
- It's of The pulp and juice of all lemons (2 cups+).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 8 of eggs.
- It's 3 scoops of beef gelatin (optional).
- It's 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- It's 1 tsp of per dish powdered Stevia for topping.
These keto lemon bars are the perfect combination of buttery decadence and freshness from lemon juice and zest creating your new favorite dessert! These Keto Lemon Bars combine the tangy-ness of lemon and the sweetness of a sugar cookie base for the perfect sweet and tart dessert. Turning lemon bars into a keto-friendly dessert was an easy move. We're even more in love with the almond flour crust than the regular one and can't get enough of its custardy texture.
Keto GF Lemon Bars instructions
- Mix all crust ingredients and press into bottom of 2 greased baking dishes. Cook at 315 for 25min..
- Mix all topping ingredients and pour on top of baked crust. Bake on 350 for 25min. When you pull the lemon bars out, then sprinkle powdered stevia and place lemon bars in the fridge to cool..
A note on sweetener: We tried and test a lot of Keto-friendly sweeteners and have found Swerve to be our. Even your non-keto friends will want the recipe for these low-carb keto lemon bars. These lemon bars really do make for a perfect treat to enjoy during the upcoming summer months. The first thing that you will be doing when making these lemon bars is preparing the almond flour crust. You'll want to cream together the butter and your low carb granulated sweetener.