Recipe: Yummy Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins
Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free. First there was chocolate pumpkin bread, then an apple crisp, then The last few treats I dropped off at my mom's were: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, paleo apple crisp, maple pecan granola, and these maple pecan muffins. Easy, healthy pumpkin muffins made with whole grains, natural sweetener (maple syrup) and real pumpkin!
Nut butter adds some extra protein, which means that I'm. Maple pecan muffins made with coconut flour, pecans, and maple syrup are a gluten-free and vegan and a delicious on-the-go breakfast. A super moist, easy, and healthy muffin recipe that will satisfy all ages and especially those with allergies or lifestyles that are gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. You can cook Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins
- It's of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin purée (I couldn’t get any purée, so bought a couple of butternut squashes baked them, then puréed them).
- It's 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp coconut sugar.
- It's 1 of flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water, whisk together, set for 15 minutes).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten free oat flour.
- It's 1/2 of almond meal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Add-in ingredients:.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's of Toppings:.
- It's 1/4 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
These paleo pumpkin muffins are soft, moist, lightly sweetened with honey, and full of fall flavors. New to paleo/gluten free and have made some tasty muffins but these were WAY too dry.. Muffins, these gluten-free pumpkin muffins are loaded with pumpkin and chocolate chips and they will I named them Paleo Pumpkin Muffins instead of Paleo Pumpkin Spice Muffins because the food processor with a half cup of chopped pecans and increased the pumpkin puree to about a half. This healthy pumpkin muffins recipe is naturally gluten-free, sweetened with maple syrup, quick and easy to make, and so perfecty pumpkin-y and delicious.
Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in a standard, 12-muffin pan. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, spice and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold in the last bit of flour. Fold in ¾ cup pecans..
- Using a large scoop, scoop and drop batter evenly into the muffin pan. I like using this ice cream scoop to create a beautiful round top. If needed, use a rubber spatula to smooth batter into an even layer with a domed top. Note: batter will bake up very close to how it looks raw..
- In a small bowl, add Topping ingredients: 1/4 cup pecans and 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Stir and fold until pecans are well-coated in maple syrup. Evenly sprinkle maple pecans over muffins. Gently press into muffin tops. Bake for 18-25 minutes. Mine took 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour, or until completely cool. Enjoy!.
A maple glaze: Whisk together powdered sugar and maple syrup until they form a glaze-like consistency, and drizzle over your muffins for. These warm & cozy gluten-free Maple Pecan PUMPKIN MUFFINS are packed with all the best fall flavors! Deliciously moist, topped with glazed pecans and bursting with pumpkin spice YUM! 😋. These Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites are dairy free, gluten free and absolutely delicious. The crusts are made of pecans, coconut and maple syrup while the pumpkin.