Recipe: Yummy Gluten free banana sheet cake
Gluten free banana sheet cake. Tender and moist gluten free banana cake that's made easily in one bowl with a rice flour blend, and a sweet cream cheese frosting. This banana cake is softer and more tender than my recipe for the perfect one bowl gluten free banana bread (a recipe I've been making in one form or another for over. Gluten Free Banana Cake (Refined Sugar Free)moonandspoonandyum.com. eggs, maple syrup, salt, bananas, baking powder, cinnamon Gluten Free Banana Cake - With Lighter Option!
This GLUTEN FREE Banana Cake Recipe is a gorgeous one bowl cake. According to my husband, this Gluten Free Banana Cake "is the shiz!" When he said it several times, in between mouthfuls of cake, and then promptly put aside his empty plate informing me not to put it in the dishwasher. This super moist gluten free banana cake gets loads of flavor from vanilla brown butter, coconut flour, and butterscotch-swirled cream cheese frosting. You can have Gluten free banana sheet cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free banana sheet cake
- It's 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It's 4 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This gluten free banana cake is ideal for using up those over-ripe bananas. You know, the ones where the skins are going brown and the bananas soft. The ones that my little niece says are hurt (after she heard someone say they were bruised). This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had!
Gluten free banana sheet cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350°. Beat bananas and egg together. Add vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Blend together with the banana mixture. Add chocolate chips..
- Grease a 17 x 11 cookie sheet. Add cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 min. Cut into squares once it's cooled. Store in airtight container in fridge..
In this special FREE series, I reveal my most powerful SECRETS to great baking. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with me. This gluten-free banana cake is so moist and delicious that everyone (gluten free or not) will love it. It was the favorite cake in our house for years until I started making carrot cake.