Recipe: Yummy Cheesecake
Cheesecake. How do you make Strawberry Cheesecake? The story of cheesecake revolves around how the unconditional love of a pet plays a key role in bringing the couple closer and. Neel, Sameera, and Cheesecake are a happy family.
Celebration CheesecakeLayers of Vanilla Cake, Cheesecake, Strawberry, Chocolate and Very Cherry Ghirardelli® Chocolate CheesecakeCherry Cheesecake on a Layer of Fudge Cake, Loaded. Yes, it's possible to make a perfect cheesecake at home! These recipes are dreamy and creamy no matter what style or flavor you like. You can cook Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crunchy bottom of the cheesecake.
- You need 10 pcs of digestive biscuit.
- You need 40 g of unsalted butter.
- It's of 8-inch cake base.
- It's 900 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 160 g of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 60 g of unsalted butter.
- It's of Decoration.
- Prepare 10 g of sugar.
- You need 60 g of sour cream (enough for top only).
- It's of Fruits: blueberries, strawberries...
Cheesecake definition is - a dessert consisting of a creamy filling usually containing cheese baked in a pastry or pressed-crumb shell. Examples of cheesecake in a Sentence. Information and translations of cheesecake in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Cheesecake is usually sweetened with sugar and may be flavored or topped with fruit, nuts, fruit sauce and/or chocolate.
- Cut a piece of non-stick paper in the shape of the cake mold and place it on the bottom or the mold..
- Leave 40g unsalted butter in room temperature..
- Take 10 pcs of digestive biscuit and smash them with a rolling pin inside a ziplock bag until crushed..
- Mix the crushed biscuits and the unsalted butter with your hands evenly and spread it in the bottom of the cake mold..
- Place 900g cream cheese in room temperature..
- Mix the cream cheese with 160g of sugar and 1/4 tsp of salt until smooth, you can mix with an electric mixer if the cream cheese is too hard..
- Mix 2 eggs in the cream cheese with a spatula by pouring it separately(don't use an electric mixer)..
- Melt 60g of unsalted butter in a microwave or putting it in a bowl on top of hot water..
- Mix the melted butter with the cream mixture..
- Spread the cream in the mold evenly..
- Put the mold on a tray and pour some water on the tray..
- Bake at 170°c (340°f) for 20 minutes..
- Place a foil paper on top of the cake and bake again for 20 minutes..
- Take your cake out to decorate..
- You cheese cake is finished!.
Various flavours of cheesecake exist, such as lemon, strawberry or toffee. cheesecake (countable and uncountable, plural cheesecakes). (countable and uncountable) A pie made of sweetened and flavoured cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs and milk on a crunchy base. Cheesecake is an especially delicious dessert. (uncountable) Imagery of one or more scantily clad. A cake made of sweetened cottage cheese or. From berry bites to pumpkin bars, discover these delicious treats today! Siz de Onedio'da dilediğiniz şekilde içerik üretebilirsiniz.