Recipe: Tasty Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars
Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars. My berry hoarding from a couple weeks ago is still going strong! And, since it's summer, you can't go wrong with a fruit filled crumb bar! So, strawberry blueberry crumb bars have been our new quick and.
Easy Blueberry Crumb Bars ~ there's nothing like sweet summer blueberries baked in a simple crust to excite the taste buds! This simple, easy dessert is saturated with intense blueberry flavor and hints of bright, fresh lemon. These indigo-colored berries never cease to inspire, and amaze me. You can cook Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of coconut oil, soft but not melted.
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of lemon - zest & juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 cups of strawberries.
- It's 1 cup of blueberries.
- It's 4 Tbs of corn starch.
These blueberry crumb bars are crazy easy to make and could, dare I say, rival your favorite blueberry pie recipe. You can pick them up and eat them on the go One year ago: Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes Four years ago: Strawberry Pimm's Cup Cocktail Five years ago: S'mores Ice Cream. These blueberry crumble bars begin with a buttery shortbread-like layer, then atop that there's a sweet, slightly lemony blueberry layer, then it's finished with a second sweet crumb layer. In other words, it's hard to stop at one bar!
Strawberry Blueberry Crumb bars instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F. Grease 9x13 baking pan..
- In large bowl mix dry ingredients and lemon zest. Cut in coconut oil and egg with fork or pastry blender..
- Press 2/3 of mixture into bottom of pan, set aside remaining mixture..
- Combine fruit, sugar, lemon juice and corn starch and pour over bottom crust. Crumble remaining crust mixture over top..
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden and filling is set. Cool completely before cutting..
I like these best when they are freshly baked and still warm. Learn how to make these delicious strawberry crumb bars!! With strawberries just now starting to come into season, this is the perfect way to whip up a You can also use blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, rhubarb, peaches, etc for these. Strawberry crumb bars, a vegan & gluten free recipe. These crumble bars are delicious, soft and fruity.