Recipe: Tasty Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1
Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1. Easy Low Carb Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Recipe. Let's make some low carb ginger snaps cookies! This gluten-free ginger snaps recipe tastes like the real thing!
Keto Ginger Snaps Cookies (Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free). BITE FUEL Power Bites High Protein Cookies, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Low Carb - Chocolate Chip Cookies Local. Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies,Low Carb, Gluten Free, Wheat Free. You can have Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1
- Prepare 1/2 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt Nonfat (70 cals).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites (50 cals).
- It's 3/4 cup of soy protein isolate powder (225 cals).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Gluten-free doesn't have to mean cookie-free. Substitutes and creative adaptations yield delicious results. Low-carbohydrate, low-fat lactose-free whey protein isolate is the purest protein powdered Gluten-free Quest protein cookies are sweetened only with stevia and erytrol - they do not If you are living gluten free, eating keto or just watching your sugar, you will love every bite of this low-carb. Gluten is a protein found in most grains.
Power Snap Cookies (Gluten free/Protein/Low fat/carb) 1.1 instructions
- Mix yogurt, Splenda, egg whites, vanilla in a bowl until well combined. One revision that works is replacing the Yogurt with simply water. (Decrease amount to 6 Tablespoons, cookie and mixture will be a bit more foamy in texture).
- In another larger bowl mix protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually mix in liquids..
- The protein powder will make it a bit hard to mix well. After mixed, put in refrig covered for 30 min to make it easier to handle (optional).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Shape dough into walnut sized balls and placed on a untreated baking sheet. Press cookie ball with bottom of a glass to flatten, they should become about a 1.5 inch parameter and 1/4 inch thick.. Little thin is okay. they do not spread much when baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown. If you used yogurt, they will be chewy, if you used water, they will be a bit more tender and foamy. Longer they sit out, the harder they become. After a day or two, they harden to the point of something resembling a ginger snap. I'm going to attempt higher baking temp/time in the future maybe speed this process up..
- Should make about 14 cookies.. They are a total of little under 400 calories for all of them.. Mostly protein. (Water modification will make this 300 with near zero carbs).
The gluten found in wheat, barley, rye and triticale (a cross between wheat and rye) can trigger serious health problems or other insensitivities. A gluten-free diet is also popular among people who haven't been diagnosed with a gluten-related medical condition. High-protein low-carb snacks give you concentrated fuel. They're perfect when you need to take something on, get something done, or simply live your best We've selected some delicious snacks that are high in protein and low in carbs, so you know just what to grab when you want a power snack! Going gluten-free doesn't mean you can't eat cookies!