Recipe: Tasty Pastor J’s Gluten-Free Raw Energy Balls
Pastor J’s Gluten-Free Raw Energy Balls. Raw, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free, these energy balls are as pretty as they are tasty. Unless you have the herb Damiana on hand (we'd never heard of it), feel free to leave it out—the bites may have less libido-enhancing effects, but they're just as delicious without it. Whip up a batch to serve a crowd post-workout, or store extras in the freezer for future snacking.
They make a lovely healthy snack to enjoy anytime of the day. I love energy balls or energy bars, and I usually prepare them in advance in the beginning of the week so I have plenty for the rest of the week. I posted these "energy balls" on my Instagram and lots of people requested the recipe so I thought I'd share it! You can cook Pastor J’s Gluten-Free Raw Energy Balls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pastor J’s Gluten-Free Raw Energy Balls
- You need 1 cup of whole sprouted oats.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 2/3 cup of almond or peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of ground flax meal.
- You need 1/4 cup of choc chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (I use a combo of Raw Brazil, Raw Cashews, and Raw Walnuts).
- Prepare 1/4 of shredded coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Raw Honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Garden of Life Raw Protein Powdered (optional).
They are vegan, refined sugar and gluten free and great to snack on or to take with you to work, school, etc. You can also make them raw by using raw ingredients. Why This Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Protein Needs to Be Every Fitness Buff's Best Snack balls are healthy snacks with just the right ingredients to boost your energy, and they won't Energy-packed snack balls are a perfect size - just a bite or two - to fuel you up without weighing. The Raw Energy Balls have a simple recipe consisting exclusively of raw, organic, vegan and gluten-free ingredients and they are high in fibre.
Pastor J’s Gluten-Free Raw Energy Balls instructions
- Mix all ingredients in bowl..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Roll into balls..
- Store in refrigerator up to 5 days (7 days If not using banana)..
Each ball is made of raw nuts, dried fruits, plant proteins and live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus. But they are all special because they have a. Raw vegan homemade paleo energy balls with rolled oats, nuts, dates and sesame, horizontal, copy space. Healthy vegan dessert snacks - protein granola bars, homemade raw energy balls, cashew Energy protein balls with carrot, nuts, coconut flakes and vegan chocolate truffles. Healthy, Gluten-free, Vegan and lip smackingly tasty Cacao Energy balls that you can indulge in guilt-free and enjoy on-the-go.