Recipe: Tasty Lemon Cake Mix Brownies
Lemon Cake Mix Brownies. One of the most famous Family Savvy recipes~strawberry brownies! Fans of brownies and blondies will love these lemony bars (called "yellowies") made with lemon cake mix and topped with a sweet lemony glaze. Pour glaze over the "yellowies" as soon as they come out of the.
Make from scratch or using a cake mix. Rich and chewy strawberry brownies are our favorite but try lemon cake mix brownies too. A quick dessert your kids will love and cheap to make for a bunch of people. You can cook Lemon Cake Mix Brownies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake Mix Brownies
- You need 1 of lemon cake mix.
- You need 1/3 C of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 C of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 T of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 t of lemon zest optional.
Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll PREPARE. Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe. This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix.
Lemon Cake Mix Brownies step by step
- Spray 8X8 pan with non-stick spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix together first 3 ingredients. Spread evenly into pan. To Cook Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and then cut into bars. Drizzle glaze mixture over bars..
- Glaze In a separate bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest..
If you prefer to make things totally from scratch, then this recipe isn't for you. I can tell you, however, that these lemon brownies are really delicious… so I'd consider giving them a chance! And the best part is that you can use any flavor cake mix! Strawberry and lemon are two of my favorites - especially the strawberry. Now you're asking, "Doesn't using another flavor make them not brownies since brownies are usually chocolate?" How To Make Brownies From Cake Mix.