Recipe: Tasty Keto Cheesecake
Keto Cheesecake. The best low carb and keto cheesecake that is so easy to make! This low carb cheesecake recipe is SO EASY to make and is one of the best keto dessert recipes you'll ever try. This is the BEST easy low carb cheesecake recipe.
These mini cheesecakes are perfectly sweet, creamy, and delicious. But more than that — they're low in carbs, gluten-free, and keto friendly. Being keto does not mean skipping dessert. You can have Keto Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- Prepare 3 packages of of cream cheese (24oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Sverve, Erythritol or Splenda.
- You need 3 of eggs (separated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of juice of one lemon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's just almond meal (or coarsely grind your own raw almonds).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coarsely ground macadamia nuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
Our version is creamy, rich, and tangy, just like the cheesecakes you know (and probably miss from time to time). Low Carb diets have been sweeping the nation and with good reason. Making a perfect keto cheesecake is easier than you think. This one is both sugar and gluten-free, yet still tastes like a dream.
Keto Cheesecake instructions
- Mix ground nuts with butter, press into 10" spring form and bake for 5min.
- In a clean, large metal (or glass) bowl beat egg whites until stiff (you can add pinch of cream of tartar).
- In another bowl beat soft cream cheese with egg yolks, sour cream, sugar substitute, salt, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture to egg whites and fold trying not to deflate whites too much.
- Pour cheesecake batter onto prebaked nut crust. Prepare water bath in oven safe dish larger than your spring form. Set spring form in a water bath (about inch of water). Bake at 325 for 50min, turn off the oven and let sit another 50min with closed door..
- Cool overnight in refrigerator. I decorated mine with unsweetened baking chocolate mixed with heavy cream and sweetener and chopped pecans. Enjoy. 1/10 of cheesecake has about 7gr of net carbs.
Rich and comforting creaminess, topped with juicy fresh blueberries. I've made this Cheesecake before, however, I have since upgraded my photography skills. It was about time this recipe got some more thought and care on the decoration. Cheesecake is a fantastic sweet treat. Thankfully, there are plenty of keto cheesecake recipes that you can rely on.