Recipe: Tasty Cute Petit Chocolate Cakes Baked in a Takoyaki Maker!
Cute Petit Chocolate Cakes Baked in a Takoyaki Maker!. Watch and see how to make takoyaki, a Japanese octopus snack using a cake pop maker on this Emmymade How-to on Emmymade in Japan. Takoyaki is a Japanese street food made with octopus inside an eggy batter. See recipes for Takoyaki, Takoyaki sosis and cheese too.
Takoyaki is one of Osaka's quintessential street foods. Thankfully for us, you don't have to travel to Osaka for takoyaki - they're basically found everywhere in Japan and are quite popular in. Takoyaki is literally baked or fried octopus, so if you don't use octopus, is it not really Takoyaki anymore My Takoyaki Maker just arrived and I'm so glad you had a video to guide me. You can have Cute Petit Chocolate Cakes Baked in a Takoyaki Maker! using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cute Petit Chocolate Cakes Baked in a Takoyaki Maker!
- Prepare 130 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 15 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 50 ml of Milk.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
I loved watching you Just made my first batch of takoyaki in a cake pop maker, it worked awesome! A mouthwatering chocolate and petit beurre biscuit cake! Crunchy, creamy with an amazing praline chocolate ganache. In the meantime, chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl.
Cute Petit Chocolate Cakes Baked in a Takoyaki Maker! step by step
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together..
- Add the sugar to the eggs and mix well, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is pale yellow..
- Add half the milk..
- Add the vanilla essence..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients in 2 to 3 batches, mixing between each addition..
- Add the rest of the milk little by little. The batter should be a bit more liquid than regular pancake batter..
- Tranfer the batter to a measuring cup to make it easy to pour into the takoyaki maker. Or you can use a spoon to spoon the batter in..
- Oil the takoyaki maker thoroughly using paper towels soaked in oil..
- Warm the takoyaki maker at a hight temperature, then lower the heat to medium-low..
- Pour the batter about 60-70% full to the takoyaki maker's markings inside the mould. If you add too much it will overflow, so be careful..
- Cover the entire maker with aluminium foil, and cook over low-medium heat for about 5 to 8 minutes..
- When the surface is bubbly and starting to dry out, use a bamboo skewer to flip them over..
- Re-cover with foil and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes..
- Try taking one out. If a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out clean, it's done!.
- If you overcook, they'll become tough, so once they're cooked through and not raw in the middle, it's OK to take them out..
- You can coat the cakes in chocolate and decorate them with a decorating pen for a cute finish..
- Please adjust the cooking time depending on your takoyaki maker..
It's best to store chocolate cake in an airtight plastic container in a cool place. Chocolate Cake Donuts are different than traditional Donuts but equally as delicious. There's no yeast needed for these bad boys since it's more of a Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, both sugars and salt. In a separate jug mix together egg, sour cream and melted butter. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes.