Recipe: Tasty chocolate and coconut cakes
chocolate and coconut cakes. If you saw my "Let's Chill" post from Labor Day, this is the cake with a slice missing that was sitting in the cake carrier with ice packs taped to it. 🙂 I took it to the tailgate for the WVU vs. It's not necessarily football food, but I was tasked with. A Chocolate Coconut cake that is not only a show stopper, but it tastes great as well.
This moist and flavorful chocolate coconut cake is simple to make and has just a hint of coconut to enhance the rich chocolate flavor. Be very careful not to overbake your cake. The batter is already dark from the cocoa powder so be sure to use a toothpick to check for doneness. You can cook chocolate and coconut cakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate and coconut cakes
- Prepare 200 grams of butter or spread.
- You need 200 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 medium of free range eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 50 grams of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 100 grams of milk chocolate.
- You need 1 packages of small chocolate buttons.
Chocolate and coconut lovers dream dessert! And there's no better way to celebrate than with cake, right?! They're a dreamy combination in my humble opinion. And I've got lots of recipes too prove it.
chocolate and coconut cakes step by step
- heat oven to 170c. Beat butter & sugar. Add eggs one at a time, vanilla and coconut stir in..
- fold in flour & baking powder. Fill approx 18 cases. place on middle shelf of oven for 20mins. Do prick test to check they are ready.
- leave cakes to cool. meanwhile break milk chocolate into a bowl and place in microwave, stir after every 40secs and take out once melted! Drizzle onto top of cakes and pop a chocolate button in the middle! done!.
Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake a keto birthday cake with delicious chocolate flavor. Two layers of coconut cake have a rich coconut filling and toppings of chocolate ganache and colored coconut in this pretty and delicious dessert. The cake part was normal but the chocolate and coconut toppings were amazing. I didn't have coconut extract so I used vodka and. Very happy to present you this easy and beautiful mini chocolate Cakes! (Still big enough to serve one person) You will learn how to make chocolate cake and.