Recipe: Tasty Blueberry cheesecake pots - BBC GOODFOOD
Blueberry cheesecake pots - BBC GOODFOOD. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs. Cover with the remaining cheesecake mix and smooth the surface with a spatula. Try these moreish blueberry cheesecake pancakes on Shrove Tuesday, they'll go down a storm with the family.
The blueberries in this recipe will burst in your mouth as you bite into your slice. The cake is delicious with a cup of tea, or served as an impressive dessert, from BBC Good Food. Sprinkle over a few blueberries, then dust with icing sugar. You can have Blueberry cheesecake pots - BBC GOODFOOD using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheesecake pots - BBC GOODFOOD
- It's 150 grams of Blueberry.
- You need 2 tbsp of Caster sugar.
- It's 5 each of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- It's 250 grams of Mascarpone.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon.
This cheesecake is best eaten when it is at room temperature. Baked almond, banana & blueberry cheesecake. Individual Chicken Pot Pies With Puff Pastry Recipe - Food.com. The one word I can say is "Yummy".
Blueberry cheesecake pots - BBC GOODFOOD instructions
- 150g blueberries , cooked with 2 tbsp of caster sugar for 2-3 minutes and cooled.
- 5 digestive biscuits , whizzed in a processor with 25g melted butter and pressed into the bottom of 4 glasses and chilled.
- Mix the mascarpone, double cream, icing sugar, lemon juice and zest together. Make alternative layers of cheescake and blueberry mix in each glass and serve..
- Nutritional info: 599 kcalories, protein 4g, carbohydrate 44g, fat 46 g, saturated fat 27.6g, fibre 1.1g, salt 0.59 g.
It's so delicate and delicious that you must try. It is a super hit blueberry cheesecake recipe in the instant pot. Kirstie makes these pots of strawberry cheesecake with with fresh strawberries, digestive biscuits and fat-free Greek yoghurt mixed with a little lemon for extra refreshing flavour. This is a great recipe to use up slightly stale digestive biscuits. Then check out these delicious cheesecake squares made using Wheaties® cereal and topped with blueberries.