Recipe: Tasty Banana brownie cake
Banana brownie cake. A chocolate brownie base is topped with a luscious banana mixture in this delectable Banana Discover your new favorite dessert when you make this rich, creamy Banana Brownie Cake. Banana Brownie Cake is a haelthy variant of the brownie cake. It just takes four ingredients to make this terrific mashup of two favorite desserts: brownies and banana bread.
This chocolatey banana confection sits firmly between cake and brownie. This recipe was featured in, The Fudgy Banana-Brownie Cake You Can Eat for Breakfast. Apply a coat of vegetable oil on a baking pan and dust it with flour. - In a bowl, make a batter out of flour, milk powder, salt and baking. You can cook Banana brownie cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana brownie cake
- You need 75 gr of dark chocolate.
- You need 75 gr of sugar.
- You need 40 gr of margarine.
- It's 1 tsp of extrac vanila.
- Prepare 1 of egg (big).
- It's 100 gr of banana, smoothness (original recipe 150 gr).
- Prepare 50 gr of powder.
- It's 10 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
How to Make Banana Split Brownie Cake. Once brownies are cooled, slice the bananas right on top of the brownies until they have a nice layer all over. See more ideas about Banana bread brownies, Asian desserts, Malaysian dessert. Malaysian honeycomb cake (kek sarang semut) takes its name from its golden beehive-like interior.
Banana brownie cake step by step
- Combine margarine, sugar and dark chocolate. Melted it together with au bain marie system. Stir well and set aside..
- Beat egg until pale. Set aside.
- Add banana into chocolate. Stir well. Then pour egg. Stir well.
- Add powder, salt and vanila extrac. Stir well then add cocoa powder..
- (Here I use 2 x recipe) baked 30 minute 180°.
Banana bread and brownies collide in these dense, fudgy brownies made with ripe I made these as directed and I would describe them more as a banana Texas sheet cake than a brownie. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. With the added bananas, these brownies are really moist and delicious.