Recipe: Perfect Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai
Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai. Thai Street Food: Pad Thai with Shrimp (gluten-free) Recipe. This pad Thai recipe comes to you direct from the eateries of Thailand. Many of you are discovering that tamarind paste—a traditional ingredient in pad thai—is difficult to find.
Keywords: authentic pad thai, pad thai recipe, prawn pad thai, shrimp pad thai. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Enjoy the taste of Thailand with this tasty Pad Thai, using gluten-free noodles makes it suitable for all. You can cook Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai
- Prepare 20 of tiger prawns.
- You need 1/2 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chopped chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of honey.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 bunches of soaked glass noodles.
- You need of Chopped peanuts and cashews.
See more gluten-free recipes at Tesco Real Food. The easiest and most delicious Instant Pot Pad Thai that you will ever make. We have been trying to get creative with meals for our daughter since she is both gluten and dairy free. She has been getting bored, especially at lunch.
Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai step by step
- Stir fry your veg until soft, add in your prawns and 3/4 cook..
- Add your sauce (chilli, garlic, ginger, soy, fish sauce, lemon and honey) and reduce, cooking the prawns through..
- Add your nuts and mix well. Season to taste and add your glass noodles..
- Cool for two minutes and serve. Garnish with coriander.
To clarify, generally pad Thai is made with a rice noodle, not all rice noodles are gluten free- they could have been processed in a plant that also processes wheat, contain trace amounts of gluten, etc- depending on your sensitivity level this could be a problem. Depening on the ingredients in the peanut. This Asian-inspired vegan and gluten-free Pad Thai is quick and easy to put together, and makes a colorful, healthy and satisfying dish. Pad Thai is a Thai noodle dish made of rice noodles, protein, and stir-fry vegetables all tossed in an amazing sweet and sour Pad Thai sauce! Here's Naturally Sassy's take on Pad Thai - it's delicious, gluten-free and a real crowd-pleaser.