Recipe: Perfect French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★
French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★. Great recipe for French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★. I made three flavor butter cookies (plain, matcha, cocoa) all at once. Hi, everyone :) today we'll show you how to make classic French Cookies: Sablé Diamant(French Diamond Shortbread) at home, easy, simply and delicious.
Here is how you achieve it. Watch this easy coffee sablé recipe and make French Diamond butter Cookies at homeDiamants Recette * New videos every Tuesday and Thursday. The tops of the cookies should still be quite pale. You can cook French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★ using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★
- Prepare 5.3 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 2/5 cup (2.6 oz) of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 dashes (1/5 tsp.) of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- It's 1/3 cup (1.6 oz) of almond flour.
- It's 9 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of 【each dry ingredients】.
- It's of ■ plain dough.
- Prepare 5.5 Tbsp. (1.8 oz) of cake flour.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of bread flour.
- Prepare of ■matcha dough.
- It's 6 Tbsp. (1.9 oz) of cake flour.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of matcha powder.
- Prepare of ■cocoa dough.
- Prepare 4.5 Tbsp. (1.4 oz) of cake flour.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsweetend cocoa powder.
- It's of ※granulated sugar (for dressing cokie dough).
Store in a covered container at room temperature for several days. Great recipe for Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version. I had a strong urge to eat buttery sablé cookies! I baked coffee flavor cookies for my husband's sake, who loves coffee.
French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJgT_XvWAPI&t=5s.
- Make butter (room temperature) smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts and mix well. Mix salt too..
- Mix it with electric hand mixer on low speed until it becomes whitish. Add milk and mix well with spatula..
- Sift almond flour and mix well. Mix vanilla oil..
- Divide it into three equally..
- (plain dough) Sift dry ingredients and add it to one bowl. Fold it until the lumps are formed..
- (plain dough) Put the dough on plastic wrap. Repeat folding and pressing about 10 times. Unevenness will disappear. Flatten and let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way as the plain dough..
- (plain dough) Sprinkle bread flour on the dough and knead and soften. Roll it and make it a rob of 6-7 inches. Wrap it in a parchment paper. Wrap it further in plastic wrap..
- Let it sit in a fridge for an hour and chill it in a freezer for 30 minutes. Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way..
- (plain dough) Roll the rob dough on wet paper towel and granulated sugar. Put granulated sugar evenly. Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way..
- Cut it into 0.6-inch wide..
- Preheat the oven to 392°F. In the meantime, let the dough sit in a freezer. Bake it at 338°F for 18 min. and 302°F for 7 min.. Cool it down well. It's all done!.
The dough is soft before it has rested in the refrigerator, so dust your work surface a lot of. Video: Serious Eats Team] This style of ultra-thick chocolate chip cookie, popularized by the NYC bakery Levain, requires a dough with less sugar than flour, and more chocolate chips than sugar. These ratios keep the cookies thick, not cakey, with a flavor defined by the chocolate itself, so be sure to use the best-quality chips you can find. So many cookie recipes these day instruct you to refrigerate the dough overnight for best flavor and texture, but these French butter cookies don't require any of that kind of patience. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.