Recipe: Perfect Chocolate cup cakes (without egg)
Chocolate cup cakes (without egg). Cupcake or Muffins is a very tasty cake. It is made of maida, cocoa powder. Which is baked in oven or pan or cooker.
Just follow this recipe to prepare Yummyy Chocolate CupCakes without cupcake tray. Fill them with batter we made and put these all cups in a plate. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! You can have Chocolate cup cakes (without egg) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cup cakes (without egg)
- It's 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 tbs of castor sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbs of white vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda I even tried adding an egg to the recipe and it wasn't nearly as good as the batch without it. Over the last week I've made several. This chocolate mug cake for one uses no eggs and it is the best mug cake you will ever have! Okay, I get asked this a lot too and the reason why this mug cake is made without any eggs is because that is what makes it have a spongey texture!
Chocolate cup cakes (without egg) step by step
- Preheat oven at (temperature) 175.
- Mix all ingredients and beat till smooth paste and then bake for 20 minutes or you can adjust according to your oven.
- Note ; use little bit warm water.
- Note ; you can also make cake.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. This effortless vegan chocolate cake also features an easy buttercream-like frosting without any butter. Want to make a cake without eggs? Check out our easy cakes and bakes below.