Recipe: Perfect Banana Flavoured Vanilla cake
Banana Flavoured Vanilla cake. The ultimate vegan vanilla cake that's incredibly fluffy, moist, and decadently sweet- yet, you'd never know it's vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and healthier! Plus, this cake is incredibly soft and packed with vanilla flavor that leaves you with a far from boring healthier vegan dessert. Banana Pudding Cake features moist banana cake layered with vanilla filling, bananas, and vanilla wafers.
It's so irresistible and thanks to the vanilla bean frosting it's perfectly decadent. I made it this past Sunday since I You'll love how incredibly easy and quick it is to make this cake. The cake batter only uses one bowl then you just wash it out and use that same one. You can have Banana Flavoured Vanilla cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Flavoured Vanilla cake
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need as needed of choco shavings.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of As required hershey' sauce.
Banana pudding cupcakes that are moist, fluffy and full of southern banana pudding flavor. Very easy and quick to make. "An easy banana pudding cupcake recipe that's full of bananas and French vanilla flavors! Quick, easy, simple and delicious!" Banana Dessert Recipes. Banana and Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting.
Banana Flavoured Vanilla cake step by step
- Put the seive over the bowl and add all-purpose flour, sugar, add baking soda, add baking powder. Seive 2-3 times..
- Now add the wet ingredient and mix in cut and fold method.In a plate add banana, mash it add to the batter..
- Mix it well.Prepare a pourable consistency cake batter. Do not keep the batter for a long time. Take the cake tin. Grease tin with oil. Dust little flour..
- Now pre heat the cooker with salt and a stand for 5 mins on high. then add the cake tin.Cover with lid without whistle and gasket..
- Bake for 30-35 mins. Insert a knife to check. Add Chocolate sauce and enjoy.
It did not have much flavor at all and the texture was not agreeable. It was not sweet and did not taste like any cake I've eaten. I had high hopes as I love anything with bananas in it. Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract.