Recipe: Delicious Bitter Sweet Cocoa Shortbread Cream Puffs
Bitter Sweet Cocoa Shortbread Cream Puffs. Homemade Cocoa Puffs - Appliances Reviewed. Retro Cocoa Puffs cereal box at Target. Midtown Atlanta, Georgia. · Take a sweet delicious stroll down memory lane with a crispy crunchy guilt-free cereal that will make you cuckoo for low carb cocoa puffs!
Treat your taste buds to an explosion of sweet, creamy bliss! You really do not need to be a cookie decorator to prepare these adorable owl cookies ;-) You will be surprised how easy are they to make. Try these healthy and homemade cocoa puffs cereal for a delicious way to start your day! You can cook Bitter Sweet Cocoa Shortbread Cream Puffs using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bitter Sweet Cocoa Shortbread Cream Puffs
- You need of Cocoa choux pastry shell:.
- It's 40 grams of Salted butter.
- It's 100 ml of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 50 grams of White flour.
- You need 10 grams of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 2 1/2 of 3 Egg (large).
- You need of Cocoa shortbread:.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- It's 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon Egg (the leftover from the choux pastry shell).
- It's 80 grams of Flour.
- It's 20 grams of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare of Crème Diplomat:.
- You need 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 25 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream (whipped).
They're not as crunchy as traditional cocoa puffs. They're more dense and remind me of little brownie bites when they absorb the milk. Cocoa Puffs® is a chocolate flavoured puffed breakfast cereal made with whole grains. A delicious chocolate - flavored puffed grain breakfast cereal with an irresistable taste that drives you cuckoo! it provides your kids the essential nutrients they need for an active day.
Bitter Sweet Cocoa Shortbread Cream Puffs step by step
- Make the shortbread dough. Cream the butter and sugar and add the egg. Sift the flour and cocoa powder together, and fold into the butter mixture. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Make the choux pastry shell. Sift the flour and cocoa powder together. Beat the eggs. In a sauce pan over medium heat, add the butter, hot water, and sugar. Bring it to a rapid boil..
- Turn off the heat and add the dry ingredients. Mix the liquid and dry ingredients until well incorporated. Once it becomes a lump, turn on the heat again and knead it briefly..
- Turn off the heat and gradually add the beaten eggs. It seems to separate at first, but gradually becomes easier to add the eggs. Mix well each time adding the eggs..
- The right consistency to stop adding the egg is when if you scoop it up with a spatula, the dough drops leaving a triangle stream on the spatula..
- Add the choux pastry dough into a piping bag and pipe it out into 3-4 cm circles..
- You will use about 5 g of shortbread dough per choux pastry shell. Roll out the dough in your palm into a ball, hold it in between plastic wrap and spread it into 5 cm circles. Cover the choux pastry dough with the shortbread dough..
- Start baking the dough at 200℃. After 20 minutes, reduce heat to 160℃ and bake another 10 minutes..
- Bake it a total of 30 minutes. Do not open the oven door while baking!! After the dough is done cooking, leave the door closed and leave it as it is until the shells are cool and dry..
- Make the cream. In a microwave-safe container, add the egg and sugar and mix well. Add the flour and mix until smooth. Add the vanilla and milk..
- Microwave it for 4-5 minutes without plastic wrap. Take it out a few times and stir well each time. Place it on top of ice water to cool it down..
- Beat the heavy cream until firm peaks form and add the chilled custard cream. Mix well and the crème diplomat is done..
- Cool off the choux pastry shells, make a slit in the middle and add a lot of cream..
Zobacz wybrane przez nas produkty dla hasła „cocoa puffs: unikatowe, personalizowane i ręcznie robione przedmioty z herbata naszych sklepów. A wide variety of chocolate shortbread cookie options are available to you, such as taste, baking process, and texture. Cocoa powder is usually not high-quality because there is much more profit in the bar chocolate industry But a high-quality cocoa powder need not necessarily taste excessively sharp and bitter. The shortbread isn't just shortbread, it's brown butter shortbread with lots of vanilla beans. The layers aren't just regular layers.