Recipe: Delicious Banana walnut cake 🎂
Banana walnut cake 🎂. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. We'll give it to you straight—a layer cake is always a bit of an undertaking. But the good news is that making this banana nut cake is time consuming, not complicated.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with me here.) Banana & Walnut Cake. You can cook Banana walnut cake 🎂 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake 🎂
- Prepare 1 heaped cup of Wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas, grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of Demerara sugar or refined sugar.
- Prepare of Milk 1/2 cup or more.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Choco chips.
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy and make sure there's no lumps. This Vegan Banana Walnut Cake recipe is a staple birthday cake in my family. Nutmeg, walnuts, and a touch of vanilla extract really brings out the banana. See more ideas about banana walnut, walnut cake, banana walnut cake.
Banana walnut cake 🎂 instructions
- Sieve the first four ingredients thrice and keep it aside. In a Big Mixing bowl, put grated Bananas, sugar, oil, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder. Mix everything well..
- Gradually fold the flour mix into the wet batter in two batches. Gently fold. Adjust thr consistency by adding milk. Should not be flowy....
- Dust the chopped walnuts with little flour. Add walnuts and Choco chips in the batter, leave some for toppings...
- Prepare the baking tin, pour the batter into it, tapp it twice and garnish with chopped walnuts and Choco chips..
- Bake it for 35-40 mins in Pre-heated oven at 180'c..
- Once done leave it inside the oven for few more mins...Once cool demould it, slice it and enjoy this delicious Cake..
Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana and walnuts give a healthy twist to this classic teatime cake with a deliciously creamy nutty frosting. Enjoy with a cuppa and friends! Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love!