Recipe: Appetizing Trick or treat cookie pizza
Trick or treat cookie pizza. Remove from oven and allow to cool. In a microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Pour chocolate on top of cookie crust.
Press design into top of each biscuit with Halloween cookie cutter, being careful not to cut all the way through top of biscuit. Combine egg yolk and water in small bowl. Divide yolk mixture into several small bowls and tint each with food coloring. You can cook Trick or treat cookie pizza using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trick or treat cookie pizza
- Prepare 1 of tube Pilsbusry sugar cookie dough.
- It's 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It's of Halloween candy (candy corn, Crunch bar, Sprinkles, and Gummy Worms Orange and yellow recess pieces).
Press design into top of each biscuit with Halloween cookie cutter, being careful not to cut all the way through top of biscuit. Combine egg yolk and water in small bowl. Divide yolk mixture into several small bowls and tint each with food coloring. The pizza truck, located across the road from the Strawberry Hall pub, are setting up a drive-thru system which will allow families to pull up and grab some goodie bags.
Trick or treat cookie pizza step by step
- Allow cookie dough tube to sit out on counter for about 5-10 minutes. Roll out cookie dough onto an ungreased 14 inch pizza pan. Bake in oven at 350 for 18-20 minutes, or until golden colored. Remove from oven and allow to cool. In a microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave n 30 seconds increments until smooth and creamy. Pour chocolate on top of cookie crust..
- Spread using spatula until covered. Crumble candy into pieces and arrange on top of the chocolate. Allow to chill in fridge until chocolate is firm. Cut into desired sized pieces and enjoy!!!.
- This can be made with leftover Halloween candy for a fun “after Halloween” treat as well, or you can add different candy to make it any “theme” desired!!.
- Iam using chocolate chip cookie dough, that I made, any cookie dough will work for this doesn’t have to be the cookie dough in the tube be homemade or the kinds in the bag. Any Halloween themed candy as well. Iam using a homemade cream cheese icing and smashed up Oreos with some gummy worms, I kept it easy and simple, but you can go all out and crazy..
Parents' needs will also be catered for with a selection of hot chocolates with the familiar flavours of Aero, Bounty, Crunch and Nutella available. This package is a great HALLOWEEN gift option!! Trick or Treat snacks and candy for children, students, friends, family, or yourself! Filled from bottom to top with cookies, candy, chips, crackers, halloween toys and fun items. It's especially popular with kids and college freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are away from home.