Recipe: Appetizing Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant. A Walk In A Fat Woman's Shoes. Eggplant- This purple guy has a ton of fiber so eating too much will cause gas and bloating. Also, some say nightshade vegetables are bad for gut health, but do your own research before cutting out any nutritious vegetables.
Eggplant (Brinjal) Parmesan is a delicious recipe created by Devialini, one of my readers. Eggplant Parmesan makes a great snack or side dish. If you follow a vegetarian keto diet, you can make it into a complete meal I love traditional eggplant parmesan and am very glad to see a keto-friendly version! You can cook Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant
- Prepare 6 of small eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large onion/ minced.
- It's 2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of fresh basil if you garnish.
Keto fried eggplant can be a side dish, an appetizer or the start of keto eggplant parmesan like I made here. It's a simple recipe, using Pork Panko (amazon) (my favorite keto friendly ingredient), but there are few things you have to keep in mind. This site earns a small commission as an Amazon affiliate. The enchilada stuffing can be anything you like.
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wash, cut and halve eggplants and zucchini and one bell pepper. Using a spoon hollow out eggplants and zucchini to create a boat;transfer them to baking dish. Roughly chop scooped-out eggplant and zucchini flesh,mushrooms,one bell pepper.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped eggplant and zucchini and season w salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile sprinkle oil and bake boats about 20 mints,then (layer baking dish with tomato sauce) transfer the boats back to tomato sauce layered dish,add tomato sauce,then scoop the mixture into eggplant boats.add mozzarella cheese evenly to the boats.,.
- If you have left over tomato sauce pour over the boats.bake about 40-45 mints,add Parmesan and use broil setting if you want until the color of cheese change..
Eggplant may sound like a strange alternative to the traditional flour tortilla. However, it works for more than just one reason. For one, it is always a side-effect that when you replace a carb with a vegetable or Keto-friendly ingredient, it also means that. An easy recipe for keto eggplant Parmesan made with almond flour. This flavorful dish is baked in your oven.