Recipe: Appetizing Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting
Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting. Simple banana cake with chocolate frosting. Frost top of cake and sprinkle with toasted chopped nuts. Moist banana cake studded with mini chocolate chips and topped with rich Nutella chocolate frosting.
It all begins with a moist banana chocolate chip cake that literally melts in your. No nuts, chocolate chips or chunks, no crispy bits or coconut. Just a basic banana cake with a simple chocolate frosting. You can cook Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of bi-carbonate.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cardamon.
- It's 3 of over-ripe bananas.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essense.
- It's 1 of tblspoon sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- It's 100 g of peanuts.
- Prepare of For frosting*.
- It's 1 of tblspoon cocoa powder.
- Prepare 125 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of tblspoon icing sugar.
- It's 100 ml of milk.
And yet, in the marriage of Prepare the frosting: Blend melted chocolate with melted butter and vanilla. Sift the sugar and salt to remove lumps, then blend into chocolate butter. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had!
Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting instructions
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Prepare your baking tin. Oil and dust with flour.
- Sift your flour, baking powder, soda and cardamon in a bowl..
- Blend your bananas.
- Remove the brown skin of the peanuts and split the halves..
- In another bowl mix oil and sugar and whisk..
- Add your blended bananas and mix..
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add half of the flour, half of milk and thrown in some of the nuts. Whisk gently.
- Do this with the other half and whisk until butter is consistent. Use 3/4 of your peanuts and reserve some..
- Pour in your tin and bake for 50mins or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- In the meantime, cream your butter, cocoa powder and icing sugar..
- Add the milk bit by bit until it has a smooth run. You can microwave for 5secs too..
- Dice the other peanuts.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool..
- Apply the chocolate frosting and smoothen well..
- Add the diced nuts and serve with your fav drink. Or eat as it is to feel the banana 🍌 and nuts 🥜..
It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor. View top rated Banana cake chocolate frosting recipes with ratings and reviews. Mix well and stir in chocolate chips. I made the vegan banana cake and buttercream using my new Kenwood Kmix stand mixer from JD Williams. It is an absolute powerhouse, a dream to operate and I have been using it near constantly.