How to Prepare Yummy Chocolate banana walnut cake
Chocolate banana walnut cake. Don't you think that this cake is perfect to share with all your family and friends? Chocolate and banana is one of my all-time favourite flavour combinations, and one that certainly hails from childhood. There is something so right about the mellow Add banana mixture and combine using as few strokes as possible.
Sieve in the flour and baking powder and fold together with a spatula, then add the walnuts and chocolate chips. Give everything one final mix before tipping into the lined loaf tin..creamy chocolaty cake recipe made with banana and cocoa powder. the recipe is very similar to the popular banana and walnut flavoured banana and without egg. one such simple and easy cake recipe is chocolate banana cake recipe known for its moistness and chocolaty flavour. i am not a. Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. You can have Chocolate banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana walnut cake
- It's 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil/butter/ghee.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 2-4 tsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's as needed of Walnuts.
A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate banana walnut cake step by step
- Firstly sieve all the dry ingredients together..(wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda, powdered sugar,cocoa powder, cinnamon powder,salt and keep aside..
- Now blend bananas wdh oil and milk(add 1/2cup milk,).. blend it fine...
- Add this banana paste with the dry ingredients and mix well(batter should be lumps-free).
- Add choco syrup and mix,now add little by little milk to get a medium thick pouring consistency...add dry fruits and mix....
- Grease the tin wdh oil/ghee/butter..
- Add the batter in the greased tin and tap twice and sprinkle some more chopped walnuts on top..
- Bake it in oven or pressure cooker or kadhai....
- I made it in kadhai..Take a kadhai layer the bottom wdh a salt and keep a stand. place the tin and cover wdh a lid..cook on low flame..check after 40mins..wdh a toothpick..if it's not clear dein cook for more 10-12mins..and check again wdh the same process,if the toothpick is clear..switch off the flame and and remove the tin and keep aside for cooling....
- Serve the chocolate banana walnut cake in slices and enjoy....
But feel free to use any frosting you want, or none at all if you want to make this a little less sweet. Personally, I think chocolate frosting would taste delicious too! This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. In one batch of hearty cookies, find the flavors of two bakery classics: chocolate chip cookies and banana bread. Chopped walnuts and rolled oats add texture and more layers of taste.