How to Make Tasty Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs. These strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are low-carb and packed with healthy fats and antioxidants. Satisfy your cravings with this real-fruit fat bomb recipe. Fat bombs are the perfect keto snack to help you up your fat intake and keep you in ketosis, one delicious bite at a time.
Five Ingredients, Less Than One Net Carb! 🍓💣. How To Make Keto Fat Bombs That Don't Taste Like Coconut. And these keto Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs satisfy that sweet craving with keto-friendly ingredients. You can have Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- You need 1 cup of pureed strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Swerve (or sweetener of choice,adjust according to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter.
Then, you'll portion the Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs into a mini muffin tin or small silicone mold — whatever you have. In a pinch, you could even spoon dollops of the fat bomb. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb recipe is great for keto! These fat bombs tastes like cheesecake, and are so easy to make.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs step by step
- Blend or mash the strawberries to make a puree. Add the vanilla and sweetener..
- Microwave butter and cream cheese for 30 secs then mix together..
- Add in the puree to the butter and cream cheese mixture. Mix together..
- Pour into a mold then freeze for 3 hours..
Literally all you have to do is add the ingredients to your food processor and mix. Fat bomb recipes are some of the best recipes for keto because they're typically. These delicious fat bombs are sure to have you enjoying your next keto approved snack! I love making keto fat bombs and I thought making strawberry flavor would definitely be interesting. These are the perfect snack if you are following a ketogenic diet.