How to Make Perfect Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad. I couldn't resist myself to the green mango salad! Sweet, sour and spicy all incorporated well to spoil your tastebud. Green mango is slightly tart with a hint of sweet starchiness and a creamy texture, making it a perfect tangled mess to adorn a fried fish.
This salad takes planing and effort but it will blow your mind with the variance of flavors and textures. Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad. This mango salad uses green, or unripened mango. You can have Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
- It's 1 of medium whole snapper (cleaned and butterflied).
- Prepare 1 of thumb galangal (crushed).
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It's 2 of small green mango (peeled and shredded).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pickle chili (i bought from grocery store).
- It's 50 ml of fish sauce.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
When combined with coconut and bean sprouts, it's a very healthy and delicious salad. This salad will blow you away with its tastebud-awakening flavors and mixture of textures. It uses green mango, which is mango that hasn't ripened yet, along. The Best Fried Mango Recipes on Yummly
Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad instructions
- Marinate fish with galangal, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix rice flour and tapioca starch together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a large wok with heaps of oil, coat fish into flour mixture, slightly press it, so the flour will stick well to the fish, fry until golden brown.
- Prepare the salad, add garlic, chili, dried shrimp, fish sauce, sugar mix together. Pour in shredded green mango, mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Mango Pork Fajitas With Chipotle Sour Cream, Flaky Fried Fish Tacos, Fresh Fruit Salsa. Toss mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and a big pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and toss again to coat. Scatter mango salad over fish and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over. Red Snapper with Mango Shrimp Salsa.